Mission Trip 2006
This blog was created to share our experiences as our church's youth travel to Re-Member in Pine Ridge, South Dakota for this year's mission trip. We depart July 7th and return on the 14th.

6 Comments:
Mike, your audio message is very clear. Glad to know that everying is GOOD.
Second service this morning was COOL. The unit on the education wing was running and the sanctuary was nice. Paris wore a sports jacket and said that he was comfortable. Why did we wait soooooooo long to do this??????????
According to the Sunday bulletin Stacie and Linsay were to take care of the nursery. I am sure they enjoyed being in Pine Ridge.
I ran out of room on the first message. I am not sure whatI am doing wrong, but I am trying to send only one message, but it always is two. Maybe by the time you get home I will have it figured out.
The weather here is 87 with a SW wind of 12. Perhaps we will have showers tonight. Jeh
Sunday afternoon==White Sox beat Read Sox 6 to 5 in 19 innings.
Jea
Chase,
it's awfully quiet around here w/out you and jords. i went to notre dame in paris (beautiful),ate at a sidewalk cafe,and laid under the shadow of the eiffel tower. hope dad can go for my bday. get your passport! hope you're staying cool.can't wait to see you sat. and to hear about your experience.
love,mom
Stac, things are quiet here. Max & Maddie are getting lazy with no one here to chase them. Always thinking of you, and prayers to all. XXXOOO Mom
Sandy and Lois: Is the heat in Pine Ridge dry???
jeh
Post a Comment
<< Home